Small Business Digital Marketing Setup Checklist | A Marketing Podcast

Small Business Digital Marketing Setup Checklist

Small Business Digital Marketing Setup ChecklistIf you’re getting started with digital marketing, setting up a new business, or simply need a checklist to ensure your current setup is complete, you’re in luck – the Small Business Digital Marketing Setup Checklist is exactly what you need!

The small business digital marketing setup checklist is designed to provide you with a list of items to setup before you begin spending time and effort performing digital marketing tactics.

Once setup, you’ll have everything you need to start marketing online.

How much could there possibly be to setting up my website?

The answer is not much./ Basically, you need domain some web hosting and a website.

The problem is that there are other things you need to setup to make sure people can find your website in search engines. The checklist covers off the setup of the Google services that you need to ensure your website can be found, indexed, and so that you can see how people are interacting with your site.

What’s covered in the checklist?

The checklist covers the following topics:

  • Visual Brand Elements
  • Website
  • Google Setup
  • Social Media
  • Email Marketing
  • Monitoring and Reporting

Each topic includes a list of items to complete before moving on.

What skills do you need to complete the checklist?

For 80% of the checklist all you need is a web browser and desire. For the other 20% you’ll need to know how to register a domain, setup a web hosting account, and setup your website.

How long does it take to complete the checklist?

If you have the access you need to your web server and the knowledge to setup your website, you can complete the checklist in 1-2 hours. You’ll have to wait a week or two to complete the setup of your business within Google as you wait for their verification postcard. But you can complete the other items in 1-2 hours no worries at all.

FREE DOWNLOAD: Digital Marketing Setup Checklist

Notepad-version-small

Enter your name and email to get instant access to the Digital marketing setup checklist. This step by step guide to setting up your online presence will ensure you're ready to start marketing online!

100% Privacy. Unsubscribe Anytime. Powered by ConvertKit
Looks like you've already downloaded the Setup Checklist. If you need a hand with something email matt@amarketingpodcast.com