In session 1 of A Marketing Podcast I go over what the show is all about and who will get the most out of it. I also provide insight into my career in marketing, from Brisbane Australia to Calgary Alberta, and I review the website so you know where everything is.
Session 1 Show Notes:
- Intro and what to expect in session
- A little about myself – click here to read a little about Matt Coco
- The website – I go over the sections of the website, if you’re reading these notes you’re in the right place!
- The Podcast section – all the sessions and feel free to download the ones you want.
- The Blog – articles on topics from the show, but not blog posts that are exactly the same as the show (I hate podcasts like that)
- AMP Live – come hang out as I interview record, and edit the sessions. I’d be happy to chat with fans of the show live
- Resources – resources and tools to help you be more efficient in your business and your marketing.
- Get in Touch – please use it, I want to talk to you all and be accessible to you all
- Social Media is the quickest way to get me – especially Twitter
- What is A Marketing Podcast and who is it for? – Click here to read the about page
- Podcast structure and release schedule – Looking towards 30 minutes per session, expect for interviews if they are full of good stuff, and approximately every two weeks for a the release of a new session.
- I’ve even planned a year of podcast sessions (they may change) but this is my plan and I like sticking to plans
- First 8 sessions (after session 1) will be focused on marketing strategy and the development of one. As well as why you need one. These are essentially a FREE course on how to develop your first marketing strategy.
- I mentioned many of the session topics I’ll be discussing over the first year (there’s some good stuff here 😉 )
- That’ll wrap session 1, thanks for listening in guys!
- Session 2 – Marketing Strategy – what it is, and why you need one. As well as getting started on developing your next marketing strategy.
Links & Resources:
Thanks for listening in!
If you have any questions about this session, leave them in the comments section below. If you enjoyed the show, let your friends know by using the social sharing buttons below. Your help sharing the podcast will allow me to help more business owners and marketers just like you be more strategic!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes, or your favourite podcast app/service. Please leave your reviews on the iTunes store. Ratings and Reviews are a huge factor in the success of the podcast, and your support of the show means a lot to me. I read every single review, so be honest and let me know if there’s something I can improve on.
Join the community while you listen.
While you listen to the podcast, why not join the AMP community to stay in touch with Matt and continue to develop your marketing skills. You'll get first access to webinars and community only discounts to future online courses and products as well!