In session 2 of A Marketing Podcast I go over What is a Marketing Strategy is and why you need, especially as a small business. I also introduce you to the marketing strategy structure that I have developed over many years, that we’ll use at A Marketing Podcast, to help you develop your marketing strategy and start marketing!
Session 2 Show Notes:
- What is a marketing strategy?
- a road map for all your marketing efforts
- a decision making tool throughout your marketing
- a success measurement tool
- Why do you need a marketing strategy
- it’s a plan to succeed!
- it provides a path through an otherwise complex world of tactics and options
- ensures all your marketing efforts align with your business plan
- success measurement tool (measure results as they pertain to your business)
- help establish a budget which helps you manage your business and required cash flow etc.
- The structure of a marketing strategy
- Executive Summary
- Goals & Objectives
- Target Audiences
- Marketing SWOT (Marketing Audit)
- Unique Sales Proposition
- Marketing Mix
- Campaign, and tactic strategies
- What do you need to get started working on your strategy?
- business plan helps
- about 8hrs
- if using freelancers or agency to help execute talk to them once you’ve established mix and goals and objectives to help establish budget.
- desire to save time and money on your marketing
- Download the AMP Marketing strategy template
Links & Resources:
Thanks for listening in!
If you have any questions about this session, leave them in the comments section below. If you enjoyed the show, let your friends know by using the social sharing buttons below. Your help sharing the podcast will allow me to help more business owners and marketers just like you be more strategic!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes, or your favorite podcast app/service. Please leave your reviews on the iTunes store. Ratings and Reviews are a huge factor in the success of the podcast, and your support of the show means a lot to me. I read every single review, so be honest and let me know if there’s something I can improve on.
Join the community while you listen.
While you listen to the podcast, why not join the AMP community to stay in touch with Matt and continue to develop your marketing skills. You'll get first access to webinars and community only discounts to future online courses and products as well!